Terms and conditions
Elderly care at home cost- General terms and conditions.
Please note these terms and condition are universally identical to those when employing an Au pair. For your orientation here is a link to a typical UK au pair agency : http://www.heavenlyaupairs.com/family-fees-terms-and-conditions.html
1. You will not face any additional costs for helper replacements.The number of replacements we provide are unlimited
2. No refunds or replacements will be made unless the fee has been paid in full at the time of acceptance.
3. Introductions are confidential. If a helper is passed on to another employer resulting in active engagement, the service fees are still applicable by law. In other word if you refer our carer to a friend we need to know
4. Whilst the agency makes every possible effort to ensure the suitability and integrity of our helpers/carers we cannot be held responsible for cases of negligence, dishonesty, or unreliability.
5. If the client wishes for the helper to take on driving duties then this is the full responsibility of the client. We accepts no responsibility for this whatsoever.
6. Our fee is simply a payment for the introduction of the helper. We cannot be held responsible should the helper remain for a shorter time than originally intended. We will, however, find a replacement as soon as possible and undertake to do so as a commitment.
7. The helper is entitled to a minimum of two weeks’ notice should you wish to terminate their position with the client.
8. The client warrants that:
(A) The information stated in the completed application form is full and correct.
(B) The client will at all times behave in a reasonable and responsible manner towards the helper.
The following information is only true if the initial fees were paid in full at the correct time, specified above.
10. If a helper chooses to leave prior to the fulfilment of an agreed contract, then the agency will do its utmost to find a suitable replacement/in as short a time as possible at no extra charge.
The agency accepts no responsibility should a replacement not be accepted by the client. When it is necessary to source a replacement, the agency will always strive to find a helper who can commit to a similar time period to the initially agreed contract. If this is not possible, and a new helper is accepted for a shorter contract period, we will find an additional helper at a later date to fulfil the initial contract period. Once the carer has been engaged no refunds apply if the job subsequently becomes unavailable due to incapacity/hospitalisation or death of the host
11. When sourcing replacements, the agency can give no guarantee regarding the nationality of the helper, age range, professionalism, integrity, and suitability of a helper cannot be determined on this factor
12. At the discretion of the agency we will use our best efforts to provide a replacement helper to cover the agreed time period/contract should this become necessary. No refunds are made where the carer feels the need to leave due to the job description (originally offered) being materially altered. For example the carer comes in to support a wife or husband caring for their spouse suffering from dementia/Parkinsons or similar. The spouse carer subsequently dies leaving the carer to deal single handedly with the dementia/Parkinsons sufferer. Or the condition of the individual deteriorates and the job becomes unmanageable
13. If after arrival the client wishes to cancel they have seven days to do so and will receive 50% refund of the fees. No refunds are given if the carer leaves due to the role they were originally employed for, unfavourably and adversely changing.
Full payment of our fees are payable 7 days prior to the carers arrival. If payment does not arrive within this time we reserve the right without notice to cancel the carers arrival. Under no circumstances would we reinstate the carers arrival.
We do not supply carers on a trial basis with payments postponed subject to suitability. However all parties accept that in the beginning both sides are in a ‘trial’ period. Our commitment is to find a replacement in the event one party or the other is not satisfied.
Elderly home care domiciliary T&C remain in force until 31/12/17